[OpenStreetMap Serbia] Oznake

Thomas toba0211 at yahoo.de
Fri Feb 24 20:11:45 GMT 2012

just a quick hack to show that it is possible to deal with the chaos if name= and name:sr= is used.
You see that the map is latin but name:sr is also filled (thx to Pedja's script) and can be easy pulled. Move around......database is from end of last year, some things may not be in. I will reload soon.

http://suncobalt.homeip.net:82/test/distance_sr.html

Works also abroad to the extend that a name:sr is entered, see admin level 2,4,6
http://suncobalt.homeip.net:82/test/distance_sr.html?zoom=10&lat=52.54867&lon=13.27655&layers=BT