[Talk-scotland] Edinburgh and glasgow cakes

Bob Kerr openstreetmapcraigmillar at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Mar 31 10:23:35 UTC 2014

I agree a week is probably too much,

I also didn't realise that the task manager was open to non HOT activities, good to know

The appeal for me for the map cake is the chat window, It allows anyone to join in without having a secondary chat account somewhere. I know that the chat window will be different for different cakes. Where as if I had one cake that slowly expands we can bring people together for half an hour. It would be a good way to get the community in Scotland together.

Do you think first thursday monthly would work better at the beginning. I am just think of 20mins at 8pm or something

Cheers

Bob