[Talk-scotland] Edinburgh and glasgow cakes

Donald Noble drnoble at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 21:39:12 UTC 2014

I agree that the chat on Mapcraft cake is a nice feature, and it also
lets you set up arbitrary shaped areas rather than just squares, which
would be more suited to Edinburgh.

I don't think I will be free this Thursday, but don't let that stop
you setting something up.

If you could leave the areas around Inch/Liberton for now, and I will
try and do those as I get a chance to survey addresses over the next
few months. It makes it easier to see where I've not added anything.

Perhaps Glasgow is due for an update first anyway, seeing as we have
just mapped Duddingston?

Cheers, Donald