[Talk-scotland] Missing Maps Edinburgh, - 04/02/15

Jo Walsh metazool at fastmail.net
Fri Feb 6 02:26:55 UTC 2015

I wrote an openstreetmap diary entry about it, to the extent i
participated:

https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/zool/diary/34330

PS i encourage you all to update your osm profile pages with links!

Where is the Facebook page? I recently cracked and re-started a profile
there, but i can't work it properly yet.

Links:

  1. http://www.missingmaps.org/