[Talk-scotland] Missing Maps Edinburgh, - 04/02/15

Gregory (LivingWithDragons) info at livingwithdragons.com
Fri Feb 6 11:01:16 UTC 2015

I've commented on your diary entry Jo about the clash/compliments of
communication methods. Missing Maps Edinburgh
https://www.facebook.com/groups/587653318031461/).

The Facebook page is in the first e-mail on this thread.
Actually, I notice now it was Duncan that forwarded a message the day
before the event - the organisers didn't even use the mailing list directly.