[Talk-scotland] The Missing Maps Edinburgh next event, Weds 18th Feb, heads up

Jo Walsh metazool at fastmail.net
Mon Feb 9 13:25:47 UTC 2015

There's another Missing Maps event coming up soon in Edinburgh, I've
been encouraging Margaux, the main organiser, to join and post to this
list, but thought I should let people know as soon as possible,
hopefully we'll get more of the regular OSM posse along this time, to
help out with editing and to preach the benefits of surveying to a
diverse group of new armchair mappers. ;P

"Our next event will be on Wednesday the 18th, 6-9pm in Teviot Row
House."

I think there's an FB group one can sign up to, and hopefully we can put
something on the OSMScotland Twitter feed too, and Margaux is putting
together an eventbrite listing which should help cross the social media
gap ::)

zx

--
  Jo Walsh