[Talk-scotland] OpenStreetMap meetup Tu 17 Feb 7pm CCA/Saramago Bar Glasgow‏

Fozy 81 fozy81 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 12 21:14:01 UTC 2015

Hello All,

Join us at the OpenStreetMap social
meetup Tu 17 Feb at 7pm at the CCA: Centre for Contemporary Arts
(Saramago Bar). Everyone is welcome. This is an opportunity to meet with
 others and hear about what's going on in the world of open-source,
community mapping and learn how to get involved or just generally chat.
We also welcome anyone from outside the Glasgow area to come and meet
with us.

 We will be in the bar on the top floor (Saramago) -
look for a hi-viz jacket. Alternatively, look for us downstairs in the
CCA centre.

There is free parking on the surrounding streets
after 6.30pm. The CCA is a 15 min walk from Queen's Street or Central
Station. The nearest train is Charing Cross. Bike parking right outside
(metal fence).

 Follow us on twitter at @OSMScotland

See you there and happy mapping!

Tim