[Talk-scotland] March 4th Edinburgh mapathon (was Re: Contents of Talk-scotland digest)

Jo Walsh metazool at fastmail.net
Tue Feb 24 06:50:33 UTC 2015

On Mon, Feb 23, 2015, at 03:29 PM, Margaux Mesle wrote:
> It was great to see and meet so many of you on Wednesday. Due to the
> previous positive feedback we will be hosting another mapathon on
> Wednesday the 4th of March 6-9pm. The room will most likely be the same
> as last time: Appleton Tower M2b, but I will send a confirmation closer
> to the time.

Margaux, thanks again for the organising effort. Yes it was really good
to see so many of the Usual Suspects turn up at an introductory event :)

I won't personally make it on March 4th as I'm visiting family down
South then, but expect you'll still pick up a regular group of OSMers
for the Missing Maps.

Good luck and hope you're enjoying it as well!

- Jo