[Talk-scotland] Edinburgh Missing Maps event

Margaux Meslé margaux.mesle at gmail.com
Tue May 12 17:02:21 UTC 2015

Hello all,

I hope you are well. A couple of things:
- I will be hosting my last Missing Maps event on the 22nd of May, before
moving to Liverpool. I have already talked to a few students, and they are
keen to keep it going once I have left. This event will be from 6-9pm,
location TBC. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/missing-maps-edinburgh-ticke…
<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/missing-maps-edinburgh-tickets-16959158299>

- Prof Mackaness from the University of Edinburgh is interested in mapping
motivation and I have helped him design an online survey. If you have a few
minutes to spare, it would be really useful to have your views on this.
There is short description of the idea behind the survey at the start of
it. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WBSMXYV

I hope to see you next week.

Margaux