[Talk-scotland] (no subject)

Eric Grosso eric.grosso.os at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 17:14:12 UTC 2015

Craig, thanks a lot for that.

I'll follow your recommendations except the last one (even if I agree that
it would probably be better) because the person who mapped these boundaries
wants probably to be able to download them in an easy way. If we use a
relation here, it'll be not so easy to do it (even if possible using JOSM
or tools like http://polygons.openstreetmap.fr/).

Cheers,
Eric