[Talk-scotland] flyering for soup SOTMS 2015 fair

Bob openstreetmapcraigmillar at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Sep 29 07:53:26 UTC 2015

hi

we could really do with some help with flyering tommorow , wednesday at our international development fair. We will offer soup and a roll for 30 mins or 60 flyers, please turn up between 9am and 11am , ask for bob or see the openstreetmap table.

it looks like it is going to be a really good event. This is the biggest openstreetmap outreach event so far in Scotland

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/State_of_the_Map_Scotland_2015/Day_1

we have excellent guests,talks, food and good weather, please spread the word

#sotms15

all the best

cheers

bob