[Talk-scotland] [Talk-GB] Suspicious edits in Tarbrax, South Lanarkshire

Robert Weetman robert.wtman.88 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 23:04:50 UTC 2016

Hi All - yes there have been 3 very recent mapping teaching sessions in
this area. I'm involved and had checked the edits to make sure that they
were all sound, but missed some until a backup check tonight. I'm on
it... although having some problems with the achavi service tonight so
if anyone else wants to help please do. On the positive side you'll see
a flurry of good edits in the area too I'm pleased to say... and the
sessions have worked with both young people (teenage - that's where the
issues lie) and some older people who barely knew how to use a computer
mouse.