[Talk-scotland] [Talk-GB] Suspicious edits in Tarbrax, South Lanarkshire

Michael Booth boothym at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 00:24:50 UTC 2016

Good stuff. There's a few duplicate features, unconnected or untagged
ways and unneeded names, but I'll leave these to be corrected if there's
another mapping session. Also a fixme on the B792 under the railway -
Mapillary coverage is present but the maxheight could be surveyed.

Next challenge is what to do about the A71 bridge closure and other
changes for 3 months in January!

>>> https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Agnes%20Cosgrove