[Talk-scotland] admin_level=6 names

Michael Booth boothym at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 14:31:04 UTC 2016

Hi,

Noticed when using overpass-turbo that I could create a query for "xyz
in Fife" but not for example "xyz in Argyll and Bute". When I loaded up
admin_level=6 in overpass-turbo, I saw that some areas have "Council" on
the end of their boundary name. For example - South Lanarkshire Council,
Argyll and Bute Council versus Scottish Borders, Dumfries and Galloway,
Fife.

Surely think there should be consistency across the board - either by
including Council in all the names, or leaving it off for all of them?