[Talk-scotland] admin_level=6 names

Michael Booth boothym at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 15:11:41 UTC 2016

Thanks for the quick reply. Tried to export all the admin_level=6 areas
in Scotland but it's too big (60MB) for overpass-turbo to render in one go!

Here's a list of admin_level=6 areas with council in their name: (15/32
councils)
Stirling Council
Falkirk Council
North Lanarkshire Council
South Lanarkshire Council
East Dunbartonshire Council
Inverclyde Council
Glasgow City Council
Argyll and Bute Council
North Ayrshire Council
East Ayrshire Council
South Ayrshire Council
Renfrewshire Council
East Renfrewshire Council
East Dunbartonshire Council
West Dunbartonshire Council

Falkirk and Stirling could be an issue as their area would just be the
name of a town? Glasgow should be ok as Glasgow City, and I don't see a
problem with changing the rest?