[Talk-scotland] admin_level=6 names

Chris Fleming me at chrisfleming.org
Thu Feb 18 15:39:24 UTC 2016

I've been having a look to see if I can find any Official Sources that
refer to these with Councils in the name. The Scottish Goverment webpage
lists the councils here: http://www.gov.scot/About/Government/councils  and
I had a look at other places such as the Census Statistics and can't find
anything using Council in the Council names, except for the Copyright at
the bottom of Council Webpages. So think it makes sense to remove for
consistency.

Cheers
Chris