[Talk-scotland] Edinburgh 20mph Limits

Donald Noble drnoble at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 14:58:49 UTC 2016

The online map seems to show all roads in the city centre area will be 20
mph limit from tomorrow, and the signs I've seen seem to indicate that too.
Should therefore be fairly easy to change everything over.

The list of roads seems to be split across a number of traffic orders as
below. Can't find a single definitive list though.

Cheers, Donald

The City of Edinburgh (Various Roads, Edinburgh) (20 mph Speed Limit) Order
201_ - TRO/15/17
https://www.tellmescotland.gov.uk/archive-notices/city-of-edinburgh/traffic/00000101522/

The City of Edinburgh Council (Various Roads, Edinburgh) (20 mph Speed
Limit) (Variation No _) Order 201_ - TRO/16/09A
https://www.tellmescotland.gov.uk/archive-notices/city-of-edinburgh/traffic/00000125950/

The City of Edinburgh Council (Various Roads, Edinburgh) (20 mph Speed
Limit) (Variation No _) Order 201_ - TRO/16/09B
https://www.tellmescotland.gov.uk/archive-notices/city-of-edinburgh/traffic/00000125966/

The City of Edinburgh Council (Various Roads, Edinburgh) (20 mph Speed
Limit) (Variation No _) Order 201_ - TRO/16/09C
https://www.tellmescotland.gov.uk/archive-notices/city-of-edinburgh/traffic/00000125967/

The City of Edinburgh Council (Various Roads, Edinburgh) (20 mph Speed
Limit) (Variation No _) Order 201_ - TRO/16/09D

https://www.tellmescotland.gov.uk/archive-notices/city-of-edinburgh/traffic/00000125968/