[Talk-scotland] Edinburgh 20mph Limits

Donald Noble drnoble at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 16:23:45 UTC 2016

>From the ITO map, it looks like most of Currie/Balerno has no speed limit
data on residential roads, but Ratho/Newbridge/Kirkliston/South Queensferry
have roads tagged 30mph that fall under the new lower limits.

I went out round the latter areas today on the bike and checked/updated as
much as possible. Might still be a few bits to tweak, and I have left a
couple of notes for sections of 30mph I'm not sure about (Freelands Road
& Lochend Road )

I think that just leaves Currie/Balerno to sort…