[Talk-scotland] MESH Project - Edinburgh Bowling Greens

MCCALLUM Sophie Sophie.McCallum at ed.ac.uk
Fri Feb 10 11:12:40 UTC 2017

Hi Everyone

I just wanted to let you know that as part of the work for the MESH project we have been updating the bowling greens in Edinburgh. Tags we came up with are:

PITCH:
leisure=pitch
sport=bowls
start_date= xxxx
name=Name of Bowling Club

CLUB HOUSE/PAVILLION (as a point of interest node):
amenity=social_facility
club=sport
sport=bowls
(plus address and contact details where available)

For the club house we came up with this system after a search on the JOSM wiki for the most suitable combination to reflect what it is but if you have any thoughts please let me know!

Cheers,

Sophie