[Talk-scotland] Estate Agent Solicitors

Paul Oldham paul at the-hug.org
Sat Feb 18 18:14:48 UTC 2017

Hi folks

I suspect this may be a FAQ hereabout but it's not on the wiki and I did
look very briefly towards the list archive but pipermail doesn't have
built in search and my Google Fu wasn't strong enough to get anything
out that way.

Anyway I'd value some advice. I'm in the middle of getting our town's
high street shops up to date as it's clearly a while since it was done
and there's also lots of gaps.

One thing that I'm puzzling over however is estate agent solicitors. Do
I tag them as:

   office=solicitor
   office=estate_agent
   office=solicitor;estate_agent

I was tempted by the latter but the wiki page on semi-colons

   http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Semi-colon_value_separator

seems not to like semi-colons much. You on this list must have come
across this issue before many times. Was there a consensus? If there is
I'll add it to the wiki.
--
Paul