[Talk-scotland] Estate Agent Solicitors

Paul Oldham paul at the-hug.org
Mon Feb 20 12:01:12 UTC 2017

On 20/02/17 11:36, me at chrisfleming.org wrote:

> On 18/02/17 at 06:14pm, Paul Oldham wrote:
>
>> One thing that I'm puzzling over however is estate agent solicitors. Do I
>> tag them as:
>>
>>   office=solicitor
>>   office=estate_agent
>>   office=solicitor;estate_agent
>
> My feeling would be to go with just  office=solicitor and possibly an
> additional tag estate_agent=yes

I also asked this question over on talk-gb. Someone there correctly
pointed out that the wiki says we should be using:

     office=lawyer
     lawyer=solicitor

and went on to suggest also tagging them:

     shop=estate_agent

which seems like a plausible option as apart from anything else it
gives the renderers a better chance of doing something that makes sense
to viewers.
--
Paul