[Talk-scotland] Edinburgh meet-up tonight (21 Feb)

Donald Noble drnoble at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 09:49:38 UTC 2017

Morning all,

Another month has flow by, which means it is time for a beer and to chat
all things OpenStreetMap, cartography and tech. We will also be discussing
how to map the upcoming 20mph speed limit changes in Edinburgh.

Hope you can join us from about 19h00 as usual, in The Guildford Arms
(behind the Apple store on Princess St). More details can be found here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Edinburgh#Social_Events

Cheers, Donald