[Talk-scotland] Estate Agent Solicitors

Eric Grosso eric.grosso.os at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 19:27:47 UTC 2017

Hi Paul,

Jerry gave you already a great answer.

But FYI, most of the estate agents solicitors in Edinburgh are now mapped
as office=lawyer, lawyer=solicitor and shop=estate_agent, so exactly as you
described. If you don't use "shop=estate_agent", the OSM default renderer
will only display the house number of the address attached to this POI (if
there is an address), i.e. the name will not be rendered. If you use it,
it'll be rendered as a shop (purple dot + name).

Cheers,
Eric