[Talk-scotland] Mapping pavements in Edinburgh

Donald Noble drnoble at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 18:59:46 UTC 2017

One of the reasons I mapped the south side of Princes Street, was to
properly connect all the footpaths in the gardens. There were several
places that these connected to roads in somewhat confusing ways, rather
than at the pedestrian crossings.

As for Leith street, happy for those to be removed. I was connecting in to
St James paths, but these now closed for the foreseeable future. Also I
think I mapped a guardrail on the SE side that is no-longer there, but this
would perhaps have been a reason to include the sidewalk separately.

Cheers, Donald