[Talk-scotland] Wayfinding Workshops

Chris Fleming me at chrisfleming.org
Thu Jun 1 12:34:24 UTC 2017

Brilliant, thanks for going along,  I had hoped to make it yesterday but
got stuck at work.

Suspect the issue at play here is that they have hired graphic designers
who use Adobe Illustrator and therefore the solution is to use Illustrator.

It might be worth asking some questions of our local councillors and also
emphasising the advantage of a proper map such as routing and addressing
over a pretty picture...

Cheers
Chris