[Talk-se] 5th Sept: OSM birthday celebration and Stockholm Mini-Mapping Party

Mike Collinson mike at ayeltd.biz
Sun Aug 16 16:14:13 BST 2009

OpenStreetMap is now five years old. To celebrate, may I invite anyone in the Stockholm area or indeed any OSM mappers in Sweden to my house on 5th September. Barbecue outside unless raining.

My house is here, number 7: http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=59.371072&mlon=18.115707&zoom=18&layers=B000FTF

So I know at least approximate numbers for food and drink, please send me an email if you are coming. Let me know any special diets (vegetarian, gluten fri ...).

Proposed schedule:

- 14:00 meet: Nils Ericson utanför Stockholms central. .

http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=59.330381&mlon=18.059021&zoom=18&layers=B000FTF

- "Finish" central Stockholm as a highlight of our work in Sweden: a few missed street names, oneway street check, waterfront micro-mapping for tourists, cycleway interconnection for routing, Kustlinjen completion, building digitisation check, amenities, hotels, large shops, bus-stops, Karlsruhe schema addressing  ...

Please also help me finish adding all the buildings in Norrmalm from Yahoo! imagery before.

- T-Bana from T-Centralen to Ropsten.

- About 16:30 Party and map-editting.  Wireless access point provided.

Mike