[Talk-se] ODBL in Sweden

Susanna Björverud susanna.bjorverud at telia.com
Thu Nov 11 07:07:47 GMT 2010

When you say will be removed what does that really imply. F ex way
24744222 which I originally added (and I have accepted the new terms)
have subsequently been refined by two other users, whom I guess not both
have accepted the terms (yet?). This road shows up in red on the map you
linked to. So what does removing it mean? That it will be totally gone,
or that it will be reverted to my original contribution? Or will my work
(baby) be thrown out with the bathwater because someone else has been
further modifying my data?

-Sanna