[Talk-transit] [Talk-gb-westmidlands] NaPTAN bus stop databaseimport - some more observations

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 6 09:26:35 BST 2009

Thomas, if you haven't already that info is useful for the wiki page.
Sometimes a route plaque is missing or the reference number is absent. If
one of the barcode labels is inspected much of the verification check can be
achieved. In/on most stops I've seen three of these stickers with (Case1)
(Case2) and (Case3) all showing the same data.

Cheers

Andy