[Talk-transit] Walking buses?

Roger Slevin roger at slevin.plus.com
Tue Apr 7 00:15:33 BST 2009

Christoph

The fact that a sign for a walking bus coincides with a NaPTAN point has to
be a coincidence ... there can be no other explanation.  That point is, or
has been, a bus stop in the past - or maybe the "anchor" for a Hail-and-Ride
section ... without knowing the AtcoCode for the location I cannot say with
certainty.  But I can say that "walking buses" do not have records in
NaPTAN.

Best wishes

Roger