[Talk-transit] Railway route relations

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Wed Aug 5 08:00:39 BST 2009

On 4 Aug 2009, at 23:37, Frankie Roberto wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm still keen to try and nail this public transport service vs
> infrastructure issue.

I have create a new wiki-page 'Public transport schema 2' based on
Oxomoa's proposal on the main wiki based on the last edit made before
the big revert. I have added a bit of information about the relation
you refer to in the 'infrastructure' section , but more is needed:-
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Public_transport_schema_2

This is very much a proposal to discuss and develop which I see it as
being the top-level transit description which links out to more
detailed articles (some of which already exist) to create a coherent
whole.

Regards,

Peter