[Talk-transit] Railway route relations

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 5 13:22:38 BST 2009

Some information lies better on the infrastructure, so for some purposes you
want both. I've concluded that infrastructure relations are probably the
best way to mark whether route sections are predominantly 1-track, 2-track,
4-track etc. I don't think we've identified much of a need for
infrastructure relations on self-contained railways, though I don't think
they hurt.

Richard