[Talk-transit] New 'Transit' page and proposed Stop Place model

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Thu Aug 6 10:17:16 BST 2009

I have create a new top level page for 'transit' and redirected
'public transport' to that page.

Take a look here and tell me what you think, and do of course make it
better!
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Transit

I am also proposing to write basic articles for each of the individual
modes that I have identified (currently the 'main' articles referred
to are mostly to redirects to a tag page which isn't sufficient).

Do you think Tram should be included in Rail or be discussed separately?

You will also notice that I am also plugging a proposal I am
developing for a new consistent Stop Place model ( based on Oxoma's
proposal) which you can read about here:
http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/User:PeterIto/Stop_Place