[Talk-transit] Naptan import

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Fri Aug 7 08:58:46 BST 2009

I see some areas have been imported near here, public_transport=pay_scale_area, for Harwich and Clacton. Is there a wiki page somewhere detailing what these are (I'll search after sending this)?

In the case of Clacton, it looks like it was defined as a line from the coast, inland, then back to the coast, so the segment that closes the area cuts right through the middle of town. Should I adjust this segment to follow the coastline?

Clacton:

Similarly for Harwich, the northeast segment seems to almost cross the tip of the peninsula, and in so doing cuts off most of Harwich to mainly only include Dovercourt. Should I amend that segment to include Harwich?

Harwich:

Thanks

Ed