[Talk-transit] pay_scale_area

Ed Loach ed at loach.me.uk
Mon Aug 17 15:47:31 BST 2009

Frankie wrote:

> Hopefully, we can get this bug
> (http://trac.openstreetmap.org/ticket/2177)
> fixed fairly soon, and Mapnik updated, so that we can
> continue using name=, rather than having to use the
> awkwardly namespaced version.
>
> Incidentally, if anyone knows anything about the Mapnik
> stylesheets, perhaps they could look into which bit needs
> to be changed, and then submit that as a patch? Might get
> the change implemented a bit quicker...

I've had a quick look and it is the roads-text style which is applying the ElseFilter because the ways are being picked up as roads as this is the filter used:

       where waterway IS NULL
         and leisure IS NULL
         and landuse IS NULL
         and (name is not null or ref is not null)

I don't know enough about the table planet_osm_line though to know whether we could just add
	and public_transport<>'pay_scale_area'
in there somewhere or not.

I've added a note to the trac ticket though in case it helps.

Ed