[Talk-transit] NaPTAN Merging Guidelines

Roger Slevin roger at slevin.plus.com
Tue Aug 18 08:23:45 BST 2009

Bryce

NaPTAN does not allow the character "/" to be part of a commonname as NaPTAN
rules (not fully adhered to by TfL or LBSL) do not "allow" composite
commonnames.

Underground station entrances are included in NaPTAN data ... they are part
of the 490 area data (whereas the stations themselves are in a national
dataset prefixed 940)

Roger