[Talk-transit] Weird stations in the UK (as shown on Googlemaps)

Roger Slevin roger at slevin.plus.com
Thu Aug 20 23:03:23 BST 2009

I will review Peter's comments on these various stations with him tomorrow,
all being well.  The records are in NaPTAN for genuine operational reasons -
and it may be that I can point to ways in which the "one physical station,
two or more codes" can be resolved within the existing data (at least for
some stations)

Roger