[Talk-transit] local_ref problem around Anerley in NAPTAN

Shaun McDonald shaun at shaunmcdonald.me.uk
Sat Aug 22 11:26:23 BST 2009

Hi,

On the way home last night I done a little checking of the bus stops.
The 6 bus stops outside Brixton Station look good. There is a little
bit of work to tidy up some of the old data. I also noticed a road
that should be one way and needs to be fixed. Hopefully I'll remember
to do this when osm.org comes back online.

Then around Anerley Station I noticed that all the local references
were different. I think they might be been changed recently (some
point in the past year and a bit) from 2 character references to
single character reference, as I remember surveying one or two of
them. Is this just an issue with out of date data in NAPTAN, or is
there some other problem?

Shaun