[Talk-transit] local_ref problem around Anerley in NAPTAN

Roger Slevin roger at slevin.plus.com
Sat Aug 22 11:40:14 BST 2009

Shaun

Almost certainly a breakdown in communication between London Buses and TfL,
so the change in stop refs has not been copied across to NaPTAN.  But if you
can let me have the AtcoCode values for the stops concerned (and what they
are now showing as stop "indicators") I can try to check this out with TfL.
Please send this to roger at slevin.plus.com

Thanks

Roger