[Talk-transit] JOSM Plugin

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at googlemail.com
Mon Aug 24 09:13:04 BST 2009

I use frequency= to record the off-peak Mon-Fri service frequency per hour
(so for one every 20 mins, frequency=3). Which I must add as a suggestion to
the wiki.

Ideally editor support would be available for handling 50+ relations on a
way (a not uncommon situation on a central urban street).

Richard