[Talk-transit] "Foxhall Road Lamp 589"!

Paul Johnson baloo at ursamundi.org
Wed Aug 26 00:32:09 BST 2009

On Sun, 2009-08-23 at 17:34 +0100, Peter Miller wrote:

> I think the conclusion is that have OSM crawling over the data is
> going to do it a lot of good (and cost the councils nothing).

Suddenly you're giving me ideas... I wonder how receptive the State of
Oregon would be to putting GPS trackers on a few well-travelled state
vehicles (like, say, process servers or highway inspectors that
frequently drive from Salem to far-flung regions of the state) for the
purposes of collecting GPX of more routes faster...