[Talk-transit] All about bus stops

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Sat Jan 24 21:29:33 GMT 2009

>>> PS: Sorry for this incomplete discussion. I always forget to add the
>>> mailing list when hitting reply. Could someone modify the list's
>>> settings so that the mailing lists address is the default reply-to?
>> I can do that. However there is strong advice not to do so and it
>> is not how the rest of the OSM lists work - As such I would suggest
>> that we maintain consistency with other OSM lists and try to
>> remember to 'reply all'.
>
> Well, the german "talk-de"-list does it. Though I seem to remeber
> there was a lot of debate around it.

Actually... legal-talk list does it that way as well. I should know
because I am posting there a lot at present!

Ok, so now that we have a few precedences for this approach lets make
a decision. My personal preference is also for reply-to-list. Does
anyone 'not' want me to change it? If so speak up or I will flick the
switch on monday morning or thereabouts.

Regards,

Peter