[Talk-transit] West Mids Bus Routes

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 1 12:59:21 BST 2009

Please add any bus route relation references to the wiki page below so that
we avoid having to merge relations for routes that traverse the city or get
edited by different contributors at different times.

http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Bus_Routes_in_West_Midlands/Route_Refs

I note that within the west mids some route references are used more than
once. Thus it's necessary to check what the operator of the route is or more
details via Centro before deciding to reuse a relation or start a new one.

Bus routes are appearing nicely now on:

http://www.mappa-mercia.org/public-transport-map.shtml

FYI, I'm only adding the routes in for sections where I've already verified
the NaPTAN bus stops and added the route refs displayed at the stop.

Cheers

Andy