[Talk-transit] West Mids Bus Routes

Christoph Boehme christoph at b3e.net
Wed Jul 1 15:16:54 BST 2009

Andy,

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) wrote:
> Looking great.

Thanks!

> I didn't play for more than a couple of moments so I may be missing
> something here, however if a stop has been merged, ie it appears to have all
> the right data, then there will be no wish to merge it with another stop.
> There could be a danger of losing data if we did? I think once a stop
> reaches a certain level of tagging it should perhaps be possible to disable
> a merge.

You are right. That is one of the things that I need to do when I clean
up the muddle of the map interaction code.

My idea is that only plain osm and plain Naptan stops can be merged. As
soon as a node has both a highway=bus_stop and a naptan:AtcoCode tag it
cannot be part of a merge any more. The similar stops list accounts for
this already but the map does not.

	Christoph