[Talk-transit] [Talk-gb-westmidlands] Bus operator references

Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) ajrlists at googlemail.com
Wed Jul 1 17:53:36 BST 2009

Brian Prangle [mailto:bprangle at googlemail.com] wrote:
>Sent: 01 July 2009 5:22 PM
>To: Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists)
>Subject: Re: [Talk-gb-westmidlands] Bus operator references
>
>Andy
>
>You need to get up to date! ;-)

It's not me that needs to get up to date then ;-) it's the Network West
Midlands (aka Centro in this case) Website. For example:

http://timetables.centro.org.uk/showtimetable.asp?file=2_a\11AWMT#11C

Operator details are at the bottom and the version 3 is dated May 09.

I was hoping our Transport friends might be able to enlighten us.

Cheers

Andy