[Talk-transit] West Mids Bus Routes

Frankie Roberto frankie at frankieroberto.com
Wed Jul 1 18:02:54 BST 2009

On Wed, Jul 1, 2009 at 12:59 PM, Andy Robinson (blackadder-lists) <
ajrlists at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Bus routes are appearing nicely now on:
>
> http://www.mappa-mercia.org/public-transport-map.shtml

Wow! I'm jealous. I'd love to have something like this for Manchester. Here,
the bus routes are so maddeningly confusing (multiple operators with
different fare structures, and routes that seem to change monthly) that this
kind of map would be really useful.

I'm not even going to begin to attempt to map the bus routes though
(although I might do the 3 free inner-city bus routes).

Frankie

--
Frankie Roberto
Experience Designer, Rattle