[Talk-transit] West Mids Bus Routes

Brian Prangle bprangle at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 2 13:39:04 BST 2009

Have a go at mapping one bus route to start with - it's great fun!  We were
helped enormously by having the trial NaPTAN import so we got a good grid of
bus stops mapped where we agreed as a local group to make sure all the route
nos where displayed on bus stops were tagged. It's a good idea to travel a
bus route and take a GPS track ( great for wet miserable days when you don't
want to cycle). If there's a plethora of operators just pick the biggest and
map their routes.

Regards

Brian