[Talk-transit] Railway route relations

Brian Prangle bprangle at googlemail.com
Mon Jul 6 16:55:02 BST 2009

I've experimented with the section of the West Coast Mainline between B'ham
New St and B'ham International: I've added a train (i.e service) relation
with ref=WCML and also a railway (i.e physical) relation with ref =17.01 (
the SRS dor the section of track) to see how it rendered in opnvkarte. I'd
appreciate people's opinions now the render engine has caught up. Personally
I don't like it and I think the physical stuff is better tagged on the ways;
opnvkarte is a public transport map and should show services

Regards

Brian