[Talk-transit] Railway route relations

Peter Miller peter.miller at itoworld.com
Thu Jul 9 10:47:34 BST 2009

On 9 Jul 2009, at 10:39, Frankie Roberto wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 8, 2009 at 4:13 PM, Richard Mann <richard.mann.westoxford at googlemail.com
> > wrote:
>
> You went off-liste
>
> Dammit. Can we change the reply-to settings? (or has that debate
> been done to death already?)

I am happy to change the settings for this list, but then it will be
different from most other lists. Lets have a poll and follow the
majority. I will stay neutral!

Btw, could a couple of people also offer to be admins for the list and
get to see all the exciting spam offers (of the normal limited
variety!) and ban the posters of these messages, oh, and also very
occasionally spot a genuine post. To give you an idea of the size of
the problem we get about 1 spam message a day.

Regards,

Peter