[Talk-transit] Multiple tracks

Richard Mann richard.mann.westoxford at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 9 11:36:19 BST 2009

Perhaps another way of getting a high-level view on the number of tracks on
a route is to create infrastructure relations for (long) sections of route
that have tracks=X on them, but can include some bits with tracks drawn
separately, and some with a single way.

The renderer can then choose to render the information from the relation
rather than the way at lower zooms.

This would be much more in line with existing practice than trying to create
transverse relations.

Richard