[Talk-transit] [Talk-GB] Roundabout, ways and relationship policies

Lennard ldp at xs4all.nl
Wed Jul 22 22:43:59 BST 2009

Richard Mann wrote:
> I've been merrily splitting up roundabouts. When we have separate
> relations for each direction of a bus route, we'll even need to split
> the ones with point junctions.

Perhaps it would be nice to know that in the AND import in The
Netherlands, almost all roads have been segmented, so they run from
junction to junction. Also, all roundabouts were modeled as consisting
of separate segments between each connecting road.

So, even the pros are modeling it in this split way.

--
Lennard